When Brooke was very young, she realized that anything related to design was her divine passion. At the age of 11, she started her own furniture refinishing business in which she would hit the Saturday garage sales with her mom picking out old pieces of inexpensive furniture only to give them a creatively painted face-lift. After Brooke decided to spread her love for re-designing furniture across the board to designing an entire interior space, her adventure to becoming an interior designer began.
Brooke’s consistent positive energy, outstanding creative abilities and constant motivation to excel are the characteristics that set her apart from the rest. As she continues to practice interior design, Brooke upholds the expectation of creating great client relationships and providing top-notch creative interior design solutions.
Brooke graduated from Michigan State University with a Bachelors in Interior Design and spent several years working in high-end residential & commercial design before starting her own business in 2010. During her free time, Brooke is seen adventuring the mountains of Colorado, traveling the world, and teaching or practicing yoga.
- I believe that the design process can be easy and fun.
- I believe that not only hiring the right team for your project is essential, but so is the feeling you get from the people you're hiring.
- I believe in honesty, integrity, authenticity and open communication.
- I believe that when the homes we live in are clean, functional, & beautiful, we allow ourselves to live fully in our day-to-day lives with joy.
- I believe that one of my gifts is the ability to create & design beautiful spaces.
I truly love helping people DESIGN their dream homes and I can't wait to help you WITH yours.